The GD1300 is a versatile, easy to use device that allow you to select between methane, propane or hydrogen gas detection. Combustible gas detectors will respond to a wide range of hydrocarbons, including aerosol sprays, cleaning solvents, paint thinner and other common volatile organic compounds. This low voltage detector provides automatic feedback and fan or valve control that can help reduce combustible gas concentrations in parking garages, battery rooms, maintenance facilities, an other locations that require combustible gas detection.
The GD1300 is usually located in areas where there is potential for gas leaks, where there are gas appliances, areas through which gas pipes pass, where batteries are being store or charged etc. Do not mount the GD1300 where the normal ambient temperature is below 0 degrees For exceeds 125 degree F. (-18 degrees C to 52 degrees C). The GD1300 is typically mounted 6 ft. above the floor, inline with the air sampling pipe network.
- Supervised system design: detector problem will cause the fan & alarm relay to activate
- 5 SPDT fan relay controls valves, lovers or exhaust fans
- 0.5 A N.O or N.C alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
- 4-20mA current loop
- Factory calibrated
- ETL listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1
Selectable Options Include:
- Target Gas: Methane(NG), Propane(LP), or Hydrogen(H2)
- Output: Fan relay, Alarm relay and 4-20mA current loop
- Controls: Digital display (0-50% LEL), buzzer, fan delay, fan minimum runtime